Track Your Child - Affordable Monitoring Solutions Providing Safer Independent Outdoor Play
Supporting Outdoor Play for Children and Their Journey to Independence
Reassurance for Children, to Know They Can be Located When They Need You Most
Track Your GPS Tracker App – Manage, Monitor & Locate Multiple Children Whilst Out and About
Being separated from your child whilst out and about, or having your child not return home when expected, is every parent's nightmare.
Simple Monitoring Solutions for All Ages
Simple Solutions are inexpensive monitoring products, ranging from wristbands onto which Carer's contact details can be written (ideal for day trips to the beach or to theme parks) through to LED lights (which can be used when taking children to dark venues, such as Bonfire Night parties etc..).
Close Proximity Monitoring Solutions for Younger Children
Radio Frequency Devices and BLE Bluetooth Tags act like invisible harnesses. By simply attaching a tag onto a child's clothing (up to 4 children can be supervised simultaneously), it enables leisurely family excursions. Parents / Carers can be confident that they will be alerted if a child wanders too far from you. Proximity Alerts can be set from 7' - 160' (maximum search range approx 1600 feet).
Long Range Monitoring Solutions for Children
GPS Tracking Devices are ideal for children of all ages and abilities who enjoy their independence, providing Carers and Child with the reassurance they are both prepared for the unexpected. The whereabouts of the tracker-wearer can be viewed virtually anywhere in the world.* The Tracking Devices enable children to go on excursions with their friends, or to walk to school alone etc.., in the knowledge that assistance is close-to-hand. Parent / Carer can feel reassured, even whilst out-and-about, as the tracker is fully managed via their mobile phone, ensuring that all alerts, together with the location of their child, via an interactive map, are received when their child needs you most.
The GPS Tracking Devices are compact, and can easily be worn e.g on child's belt or placed into their pocket or bag. They not only provide peace of mind for Carers, but also reassurance for the child - if they get into difficulty they can contact their Carers via an SOS and/or Talk Button on the device**, thereby alleviating the need for the child to carry a mobile phone.
NO MONTHLY FEES charged by Track Your Ltd (unlike competitor companies!!) ***
Key Features of Track Your GPS Tracking Devices
- Monitor your child playing outdoors, walking to school alone or exploring with friends. The Trackers can monitor your child's whereabouts virtually anywhere in the world (up to 5m accuracy)*
- Track a group of children on excursions e.g school trips (one Carer is able to monitor large groups of tracker-wearing children)
- Up to 5 Carers can be allocated to each tracker e.g If child is with Child Minder, the Child Minder can be authorised as a Carer so they have immediate access to the whereabouts of the child, but additionally the child's parents can be Carers (so that despite being geographically a distance away from the child, they can always access the child's location via their Smartphone map)
Why use a Track Your GPS Tracker rather than a mobile phone?
- Unlike a mobile phone, a Track Your GPS tracking device provides a proactive approach in communicating potential issues experienced by the tracker-bearer (e.g. Guardians informed if tracker-wearer breaches user defined alerts, such as Speed or Location Perimeter, allowing Guardian(s) to obtain their location, and assist if needed)
- Most Track Your GPS Tracking devices have an SOS button, which the tracker-bearer can discreetly press to alert Guardian(s) of their location during need of assistance
- Only selected Guardians can communicate with the Device (so tracker-wearer will not receive phone calls from undesirables, and undesirables cannot contact the tracker-wearer)
- Guardian(s) can discreetly phone the tracker and listen in on the tracker’s surroundings. Useful when needing to establish an insight into the tracker-bearers situation, e.g. following receipt of an alert
- Guardians can monitor whereabouts of the tracker-bearer without having to make an intrusive phone call
- Less risk of tracker-wearer having device stolen
- When the use of a mobile phone is not appropriate, e.g younger children
- Low risk of tracker-wearer accruing large phone bills
- Certain trackers contain 'Shake Alert', allowing Guardians to know if the tracking device has been removed (TY107 and TY102-2)
- Talk button, which enables 2-way conversations between tracker-bearer and Guardians (Model TY107 only)
Have a Question?
Or E-mail us: Info@Trackyour.co.uk
*Satellite and mobile network connection required for GPS Trackers to function effectively
**Certain models only. See individual Specs for further details.
***No monthly fees paid to Track Your Ltd. However, in addition to purchasing GPS Tracker (+ App) from Track Your Ltd, you will also need to budget for set-up costs (purchase of SIM card to go inside tracking device), plus ongoing costs (text messages/phone calls from your mobile phone, plus the costs of the tracking device sending messages to your phone).