Tracker Types - GPS Trackers, BLE Bluetooth / Radio Tags & Simple Solutions
- Tracker-wearers location can be viewed anywhere in the world*. Carer can monitor tracker-wearers location via Smartphone, Tablet or PC
- One carer can locate multiple tracker-wearers
- Work in conjunction with Track Your GPS Tracker Smartphone App, to provide a range of functions
- Tracking devices are compact (smallest model just 13 x 39 x 46 mm)
- Useful for monitoring children, elderly, pets or possessions
Why use a GPS Tracking Device rather than a mobile phone?
- Unlike a mobile phone, the GPS Tracking Device is proactive in communicating potential issues experienced by the tracker-wearer (eg tracking device can inform Guardians if tracker-wearer exceeds a certain speed, indicating are in a moving vehicle. Guardian can then instantly obtain location of tracker-wearer, and provide assistance if needed)
- Geo-Fences can be set up by Carers, so that they are alerted if tracker-wearer exits specified area
- Many GPS Tracking Devices have SOS button, which tracker-wearer can discreetly press if distressed to alert Guardians of their location
- Certain GPS Tracking Devices have a Talk button, which enables 2-way conversations between tracker-wearer and Guardian
- Guardians can monitor whereabouts of the tracker-wearer without having to make an intrusive phone call
- Less risk of tracker-wearer having device stolen
- Low risk of tracker-wearer accruing large phone bills
- Only selected Guardians can communicate with the Device (so tracker-wearer will not receive phone calls from undesirables)
For close monitoring (maximum search range approximately 1600 feet). Carer will be alerted if the tracker-wearer strays away too far.
Carer does not need access to Smart Phone (no App is provided with these products).
Radio Frequency Devices require the Carer to retain a base unit, which can monitor up to 4 tags (one tag is placed on the person, pet or possession being supervised).
Similar to Radio Frequency Trackers, but these devices do not require the carer to carry a base unit; instead, the Carer must have access to an iPhone, v4S or 5 (a free Bluetooth Smartphone app is provided to customers).
Enable close monitoring (maximum search range approximately 65 feet).
A range of inexpensive monitoring solutions, suitable for all age groups.
Ideal for excursions to busy venues, e.g. theme parks or bonfire night parties.
Click HERE for more information on our Simple Monitoring Solutions
Have a Question?
Or E-mail us: Info@Trackyour.co.uk
*Satellite signals and network required for GPS Trackers to function effectively