GPS Trackers for Child, Elderly, Pet Dog / Cat, Vehicles Car / Bike / Van, Bags Etc.
Give the tracker-wearer independence and freedom, whilst discreetly protecting them
Ideal for monitoring groups of people
Giving you the confidence
to give them the
independence they deserve
Track Your GPS Trackers can be used for monitoring individuals or groups:
- One Carer can monitor a large number of people - one tracking device to be worn on each individual requiring monitoring.
- Each GPS Tracker can have up to 5 different Carers - each Carer can make contact with the tracker, to establish it's location etc.
Track Your GPS Trackers work in conjunction with our unique 'Track Your GPS GSM Tracker' App for Smartphones, enabling the following functions*†
Obtain and visually display the whereabouts of tracker-wearer, plus obtain directions to guide you to their location
Track journey of tracker-wearer at defined time intervals
Informs Carer if tracker-wearer exceeds a set speed
Carer alerted if tracker-wearer unexpectedly exits a pre-defined area
For Carer to establish conversations occurring at location of tracker-wearer
Shake Alert / Fall Detector
Carer can establish whether tracker-wearer is still wearing the tracking device, or if elderly person suffers a fall
For tracker-wearer to press in event of emergency
2-Way Talk Button
For tracker-wearer to press to instigate 2-way
conversation with Carer
Why use a Track Your GPS Tracker rather than a mobile phone?
- Unlike a mobile phone, a Track Your GPS tracking device provides a proactive approach in communicating potential issues experienced by the tracker-bearer (e.g. Guardians informed if tracker-bearer breaches user defined alerts, such as Speed or Location Perimeter, allowing Guardian(s) to obtain their location, and assist if needed)
- Most Track Your GPS Tracking devices have an SOS button, which the tracker-bearer can discreetly press to alert Guardian(s) of their location during need of assistance
- Only selected Guardians can communicate with the Device (so tracker-wearer will not receive phone calls from undesirables, and undesirables cannot contact the tracker-wearer)
- Guardian(s) can phone the tracker and listen to the tracker’s surroundings. Useful when needing to establish an insight into the tracker-wearers situation, e.g. following receipt of an alert
- Guardians can locate the whereabouts of the tracker-wearer without having to make an intrusive phone call
- Less risk of tracker-wearer having device stolen
- When the use of a mobile phone is not appropriate, e.g younger children or confused elderly
- Low risk of tracker-wearer accruing large phone bills
- Certain trackers contain features which allow Guardians to know if the tracking device has been removed, or if an elderly tracker-wearer suffers a fall
- Talk button, which enables 2-way conversations between tracker-bearer and Guardians (certain models only)
Why choose Track Your Ltd?
- A unique SmartPhone App is provided free of charge with all Track Your GPS Trackers puchased, enabling Guardians to seamlessly Manage, Monitor and Locate the GPS tracker†
- No Monthly Contract Fees** Unlimited Calls & Alerts from as little as £20 A YEAR***!!
- Concise in-house instruction manuals, providing easy-to-follow instructions for mobile users with or without the Track Your GPS Tracker app
- We only provide genuine products - never cheap, ineffective clones
Don't be fooled by similar looking Trackers. Suppliers of these provide little / no support, poor / incorrect written manuals & cloned products that perform poorly, which will only leave you disappointed. We know!
Have a Question?
Or E-mail us: Info@Trackyour.co.uk
*Not all functions are available on all models.
†Smartphone not required to operate Track Your GPS Trackers – compatable with web servers
**No monthly fees paid to Track Your Ltd. However, in addition to purchasing GPS Tracker (+ App) from Track Your Ltd, you will also need to budget for set-up costs (purchase of SIM card to go inside tracking device), plus ongoing costs (text messages/phone calls from your mobile phone, plus the costs of the tracking device sending messages to your phone).
*** To achieve an ongoing maintenance of just £20 per year users must obtain and use a Giff Gaff SIM within their Smartphone as well as within the Tracker. Assuming you already have a Giff Gaff SIM within your Smartphone, then by purchasing a £5 goodie bag from Giff Gaff for your Tracker SIM once every three months entitles you to free unlimited voice and texts to and from the Tracker for three months. Therefore purchasing a £5 goodie bag every three months for a year costs only £20. Please note that this information doesn't include the cost of topping up your Smartphone SIM. This information is accurate as of September 2014, but is liable to change - please refer to the Giff Gaff website to ensure this information is currently up-to-date.
****Compatible with Android 2.3 onwards / iPhones with iOS 5.0 onwards