Radio Frequency Trackers - For Children, Pets or Possessions
- Radio Frequency Trackers act like non-existent harnesses, and are designed for close-proximity supervising (with a search range of up to 1600 feet, dependent on location and environment). Often used by parents of younger children, or carers of confused elderly patients, to ensure they do not stray away too far. Also useful for monitoring pets and possessions.
- The Radio Frequency Trackers consist of a base unit (retained by the Carer), and up to 4 tags (which can be placed onto clothing etc by means of a safety catch). The base unit can be set to alarm if the tag travels out of pre-set distance boundaries (Carer can chose 'Near', 'Middle' or 'Far' depending on individual circumstances). If the tag-wearer wanders outside of this boundary, the base unit, and the tag, will alarm. The LED display on the carers base unit is an indicator of the tag-wearer's direction (plus the carer can mute the alarm on the base unit so that they can listen for the alarm on the tag for guidance).
- The wearer of the tag can be instructed to stand still if they hear their tag beeping, so that they can be found quickly.
- For close monitoring supervising e.g. theme parks
- Water-proof bag accessories available
Radio Trackers Buy now
Have a Question?
Or E-mail us: Info@Trackyour.co.uk